Ipharra, 102 feet, is one of the largest cruising catamarans in the world. This super yacht catamaran is built with an aluminum hull and with its 42ft beam, offers guests unrivaled space and comfort and can accommodate up to twelve guests in five spacious cabins. Ipharra has been designed to operate for long periods, in all weather conditions, and to be run by a crew of five. She makes the best use of modern technology. Safety, economy, seaworthiness, and attention to detail have all been prime considerations during her two-year building process. She is Bureau Veritas classified and built under the MCA rules. Three guest cabins are equipped with king-size beds (one or two beds according to your wishes), one cabin with queen-size beds, and one with twin beds. All have fantastic views on see and en-suite bathrooms. The Master suite is positioned to comfortably accommodate guests who have mobility challenges.
• Ipharra is equipped with an exterior and interior Bose hi-fi system, CD & books library, and wifi system
• In the always-shaded cockpit, you can enjoy a large table to ensure comfortable “alfresco” dining and relaxing moments for up to sixteen guests; a long & large sofa with eight-meter-long mattresses and soft pillows covers the tender garage and provides a resting area after an active day spent in the sun. Choose your movies from the onboard DVD library and watch them in the exclusive outdoor home cinema while listening to the sea.
• Three steps down the main deck, on the lower level, there is a beam-wide helm station and dining area. The stunning panorama can be enjoyed while navigating, as the panoramic window covers the upper forward section. On the right, there is a high conference table/chart table with a display screen purpose-installed for business meetings and video conferences. The opposite side of the lower deck is occupied by a dining table with high chairs for up to twelve people.
• The bow nets area is one of the favorite areas for guests to enjoy having a cocktail or lying on the nets and sunbathing. When you lie down in this area, only the net separates you from the seawater, making it very pleasant to have a nap.
• On the 50m² flybridge sundeck, accessible via a set of spiral stairs from the cockpit, are the main navigation station, all sails maneuvering, a bar and dining area for twelve people, and lots of deck chairs and armchairs. A great place to sunbathe and enjoy the sea.
• In the midship section, there is a fully equipped kitchen with four induction burners, a gas oven, an electric oven with grill function, an extractor fan, side-by-side full-size fridges and freezer, a microwave, trash compactor, wine cellar, ice maker, large “industrial” dishwasher as well as the crew saloon featuring a dining table, seating, TV and laundry.
TENDERS & TOYS
Zodiac Yachtline deluxe 470 with Yamaha 80 hp
Bombard AX compact 500 with Yamaha 9.9 hp.
Complete scuba diving equipment
Jobe banana rider for four persons
Tube Screamer O’Brien
Le Tube Deluxe,
Combo skis Celebrity,
Ace, Wakeboard, Surge Kneeboard
2x Rigid 2-men Kayaks
Complete equipment for snorkeling, fishing, and deep-sea fishing
Beach toys and water toys will add fun to your Ipharra cruise and will keep your children busy while parents sunbathe on the beach or explore the underwater world. Play frisbee on the beach sand, and sunbathe safely under a beach umbrella. Your children will love playing with our pool toys, beach toys, and water toys. We have also all the necessary equipment to organize a beach volleyball tournament between guests