Since Maltese Falcon launch in 2006 by Perini Navi, this superyacht has won more than 18 awards including Boat International World SuperYacht Awards 2007 “Sailing Yacht of the Year” and Showboats International Awards 2007 “Most Innovative Sailing Yacht.” MALTESE FALCON perfectly blends all the qualities of a performance sailing yacht with the luxuries of a superyacht, creating an onboard atmosphere unlike any other in the charter market.
Developed by Dykstra Naval Architects, MALTESE FALCON boasts an innovative and ground-breaking Dynarig. The sailing yacht showcases three rotating carbon fiber masts that are driven by computer deployment of the superyachts 15 sails. This allows the yacht to be easily sailed and have an exceptional performance that has allowed her to win several regattas, including the overall at the 2018 Porto Vervo.
Designed by Ken Freivoch, MALTESE FALCON’s interior is awe-inspiring. Modern yet classic the space showcases an industrial edge, an impressive art collection and the finest materials. Across the superyacht’s decks are six phenomenal dining and entertainment areas. Dining options include formal dining, alfresco dining on the main deck aft and alfresco dining on the upper deck aft. Entertainment spaces include the horseshoe on the foredeck, which can be used for sunbathing or relaxing, a bar perfect for chilling with friends or after dinner parties, and a card room ideal for game nights or intimate dinners.
On the upper deck aft is a Jacuzzi with some of the best views aboard and sun loungers. When the sun sets, this space converts into an outdoor cinema — the yacht features one of the largest outdoor screens found on any yacht.
She can accommodate 12 guests in 6 staterooms.
LOWER DECK: the full beam master with king berth, includes a separate full beam dressing room and private gym with treadmill, exercise bike, elliptical trainer and hand weights.
UPPER DECK AFT: The VIP stateroom is located on of the bridge and includes a queen size bed and a private cockpit area.
BELOW DECKS : are four additional guest suites that can convert into two enormous VIP suites each with his/her heads. These staterooms have queen beds.
- 1 x 10m Pascoe open tender with 400hp engine
- 1 x 8.8m Scorpion 850st sterndrive tender with 260hp engine
- 1 x 4.3 Castoldi jet tender with 125hp engine
- 2 x Laser sailing dinghies
- 1 x Kawasaki Ultra LX (3-man)
- 1 x Kawasaki Ultra 310X-SE (3-man)
- 3 x SeaBobs
- 2 x stand up paddle boards
- 2 x windsurfer and a large quiver of sails
- Flyboard and jetpack
- Floating teak platform
- Diving equipment (6 sets) (rendezvous diving only)
- Waterskis, wakeboards, kneeboards, & tows
- Monoski, sofa, banana, doughnuts
- Snorkelling gear
- Full complement of kite surf gear
- Full complement of fishing gear
- Technogym (1 x treadmill, 1x orbital machine)
- 1 x Stationary bike
- Life Fitness Multi Gym and dumb bells
2x620 HP DEUTZ
Cruising 16 knots - Top speed 18 knots
2006 / refit 2020