Built for world cruising with a range of 8500 nm, 74m motor yacht Naia yacht is a game-changer. Explore the world on this go-anywhere adventurer, with a penthouse deck, Jacuzzi and state-of-the-art gym.
She offers guest accommodation for up to 12 guests with a layout comprising a master suite and one VIP cabin. The bed configuration includes 7 king, 1 single, 1 pullman and 4 convertible. Additionally, there are 3 staff cabins aboard. There are up to twenty-two crew members on board to provide outstanding service on your charter.
PERFORMANCE & RANGE
Built with a steel hull and steel / aluminium superstructure, she offers greater on-board space and is more stable when at anchor thanks to her full-displacement hull. Powered by twin Caterpillar engines, she comfortably cruises at 14 knots, reaches a maximum speed of 16 knots with a range of up to 10,000 nautical miles from her 342,690 litre fuel tanks at cruising speed. An advanced stabilisation system on board reduces the side-to-side roll of the yacht and promises guests exceptional comfort levels at anchor or when underway.
ONBOARD COMFORT & ENTERTAINMENT
On your charter, you'll find plenty to keep you busy and entertained such as a dedicated library, where you can unwind in seclusion. A gym with all the latest equipment is available for a good work out or elsewhere, retreat to the deck jacuzzi and soak up the scenery.
Whatever your activities on your charter, you'll find some impressive features are seamlessly integrated to help you such as wheelchair-friendly access, making this vessel suitable for all guests. Effortlessly return to your stateroom from any other deck onboard the elevator or elsewhere, she features a helipad, so you can arrive in ultimate style and comfort. Satellite communication systems keep you in touch wherever you voyage and in addition with Wi-Fi connectivity you don't have to lose contact with the outside world, unless you want to. You can stay comfortable on board whatever the weather, with air conditioning during your charter.
- 9.1m McMullen & Wing Dive tender, twin Diesel Inboard with Submarine support, tracking, Radar, chart plotters etc.
- 8.9m Goldfish Rib with Yanmar D Max inboard Diesel
- 2 x 6.2m Pascoe Jet RIB with Styer inboard Diesel Crew/SOLAS rescue boat
- 1 x Zodiac milpro Mk5 with Yamaha 90hp engine
- 2 x Yamaha VX Cruiser waverunners
- 2 x Seabobs
- 4x Kayaks (2x single seater, 2x double seaters)
- 2 x stand up paddle boards
- 2 x Schiller bikes
- Wakeboards, Waterskis
- Aquaglide platinum 4.3m (14ft) water trampoline, with step, slide and tubes
- Aquaglide inflatable run board
- Aquaglide inflatable pool
- Diving equipment (rendezvous diving)*
- Inflatable towables:
- 1 x Banana boat
- 2 x Couches
- Ice Class
- Dynamic positioning
- 5-person submarine and four tenders all add to the truly "go anywhere" capabilities.
- Master “penthouse” private deck reached by elevator, with terraces, offices and 360° panoramic views
- Helideck/sundeck with fully equipped gym with panoramic views and Jacuzzi for 8
- Calming interiors by Mark Berryman including a cinema
- Five of the 8 guest staterooms are situated on the main deck
2 x 3.150hp CAT
cruising speed 14 knots - max speed18 knots
Built 2011 - Refit 2014
up to 27 crew